Hello. I promise to keep this short after my almost 800 word entry yesterday. Today is my show off day of the invites I made.
- I made the band by cutting 12″ x 12″ paper that I got at A.C. Moore with a 50% coupon
- I printed and then cut by hand the picture of me kissing Victor. It was extra work for me but it turned out nice and saved money. I caught up with all of Pod Castle stories during the boring print and cut so it wasn’t bad.
- The pocket fold card I got at: cardsandpockets.com. They had the most reasonable price (this design was 80 cents a card, which was so much cheaper than doing it myself. You can custom order as many as you need with a minimum order of 10, the quality and selection of colors was good, and the shipping was pretty reasonable at about $8 or $9 for I think 3-5 business days shipping.
- I also got the same color card stock in 8.5 x 11 inch paper (4 packs) to make the wedding programs and thank you’s, and I ordered all the the envelopes with my shipping. Planning ahead saves money, who would have thunk it.
- All 63 invitations plus the save-the-dates, programs, thank you’s, and stamps to mail rsvps, invitations, thankyou’s, and save-the-dates came to about $315. My budget was $500. I was really happy.
I think I will save showing off the reception wedding crafts for tomorrow or Sunday.